LOOKING TO WORK WITH AN AMAZING TEAM?
WE HAVE NEW POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
40-50 HOURS A WEEK
THE TAPROOM MANAGER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Overseeing front of house operations in the taproom and beer garden.
- Leading Bar Staff to provide exceptional service to guests.
- Coordinating grill service with Kitchen Manager.
- Scheduling all staff for taproom and Event/festival service.
- Managing equipment and supplies for all aspects for taproom and event/festival service.
- Sales, banks, cash, and tips for events/festivals
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented and self-motivated team player that strives for excellence in both service to guests and management of staff.
SALES TEAM MEMBER
FULL TIME POSITION
SALES POSITION DUTIES INCLUDE THE ABILITY TO:
- Identify desirable accounts and create a relationship with those vendors.
- Maintain and develop existing relationships with current vendors to increase product offerings and sales.
- Receive and enter wholesale orders for accounts
- Attend weekly meetings with sales team, production teams, and ownership. Present updates on new accounts, account feedback, and what products are being offered where.
- Coordinate directly with the Delivery Manager to accurately fulfill orders and report any delivery issues or product damage.
FULL TIME POSITION
THIS DELIVERY DRIVER POSITION WILL:
- Deliver beer shipments to accounts outside of the brewery, e.g. wholesale, events, donations.
- Two days per week delivering within the Triangle, 20+ hours
- Two days per week delivering around the state, 20+ hours
- Confirm accuracy of pulled orders, load and unload the delivery vehicle.
- Collect payment and credit keg deposit returns in EKOS.
- As a brand ambassador for PBC all drivers must act professionally and respectfully when interacting with our outside accounts.
- Assist in warehouse operations as necessary.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Hold valid license & clean driving record.
- Physically capable of safely and regularly lifting 60 lbs, and maneuvering up to 165 lbs (a full keg).
- Computer competent, able to learn and use EKOS and Basecamp on a daily basis.
- Quickly and accurately perform simple mathematics to adjust invoices.
- Forklift certification is preferred but not required.